- More Articles
- TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
- Five Questions with a PGA TOUR Executive
- 2017 PGA Junior League Championship Presented by National Car Rental to be Contested at Grayhawk Golf Club, Nov. 16-19
- National Golf Foundation: 5 Questions with Bridgestone Golf CEO Angel Ilagan
- Patriot Golf Day: How Teeing It up Raises Millions for Folds of Honor, U.S. Military Families
- Washington Post: Five Myths About Golf
- Organizers are Preparing Bellerive Country Club for 100th PGA Championship
- New York Times - A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
- The First Tee & Dell Technologies Championship Youth Golf Day Returns to MGA Links on August 30
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.