- More Articles
- 5 Questions with adidas Golf President Jeff Lienhart
- Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
- Georgia Captures 6th PGA Jr. League Championship Presented by National Car Rental over New Jersey 6 ½-5 ½
- PGA REACH Announces Inaugural PGA National Day of HOPE on Nov. 11
- ‘Don’t You Think Golf Can Use Any Dose of Coolness It Can Get?’
- Youth On Course Achieves 100,000 Rounds Played by Junior Golfers in 2017
- 2018 U.S. Open Internship Program Accepting Applications
- PGA of America Forms Golf Relief and Assistance Fund to Aid Disaster Victims Industrywide
- Colorado’s CommonGround Golf Course: A Daily-Fee Facility for the 21st Century
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.