- More Articles
- Five Questions with Jesse Menachem, Executive Director/CEO at Massachusetts Golf Association
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America Assumes Leadership Role for First Green Operations and Management
- USGA and Topgolf’s World Golf Tour Game Launch Inaugural Virtual U.S. Amateur Esports Competition
- NBC Sports Posts Most-Watched Final Round at The Open in 18 Years
- The PGA of America and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Partner to Advance Diversity through the 100th PGA Championship
- PHIT Leaps Forward on Congressional Agenda
- The R&A Unveil New Women in Golf Charter
- PGA of America Partners with Radius Sports Group to Elevate Supplier Inclusion Program
- Top 10 Facts About Golf
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.