- More Articles
- President George Herbert Walker Bush to receive ASGCA Donald Ross Award
- PGA Golf Clinics for Women to Debut in 2018
- Five Questions with Troy Warfield, President of Topgolf International
- PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan Named World Golf Foundation Chairman for 2018
- 2017 Patriot Golf Day: Folds of Honor Lands Record Year, Raises $7 Million for Families of Veterans
- Carry the Game Promotes Youth Caddying, Helps Develop Young Golfers
- 40,000-plus Expected for PGA Show
- New PGA Golf Management University Program Scholarships Available for Students at 18 PGA-Accredited Universities
- Five Questions with Golf Digest's Cory Bradburn
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.