- More Articles
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
- LPGA and 18Birdies Announce Joint Initiative to Promote Women's Golf
- The National Golf Foundation Issues 2018 Golf Industry Report
- USGA Increases Commitment to Growing the Game Through PLAY9 Program
- WE ARE GOLF Celebrates 11th Annual National Golf Day in Washington, D.C.
- WE ARE GOLF Reports 22% Increase in U.S. Golf Economic Impact Ahead of National Golf Day
- WE ARE GOLF Partners with Topgolf for Complimentary Lessons on National Golf Day
- Chairman Fred Ridley Announces Augusta National Women’s Amateur Championship
- Steve Mona Comments on Tiger Woods Ahead of Masters
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.