Women golfers stand shoulder to shoulder with their male counterparts when it comes to the short game.
There is no denying that men can hit longer drives, but the short game requires consistency, control, and attention. Thus, there is basically nothing that is stopping women from being the best putters on golf courses.
However, one more thing is necessary for you as a woman to succeed – a decent golf putter.
With so many options available in the market, there is something for every woman golfer regardless of their handicap and budget.
Down below, we have mentioned the 10 best putters for women for you to choose from.
Here's What's In Store For You...
- 1 Top 10 Ladies Putters For Beginner, Average, and Pro Golfers
- 1.1 1) Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier Putter
- 1.2 2) Evnroll ER11vx Putter
- 1.3 3) TaylorMade Golf Spider X Putter
- 1.4 4) Cleveland Frontline 4.0 Putter
- 1.5 5) Odyssey Golf 2022 Women's White Hot OG Putter
- 1.6 6) Mizuno M. Craft Putter
- 1.7 7) TaylorMade Spider EX Putter
- 1.8 8) TaylorMade Spider SR Putter
- 1.9 9) Cleveland Golf Frontline Putter Cero Slant
- 1.10 10) WILSON Infinite Women's Golf Putter
- 2 What To Consider When Choosing The Best Putter For Women?
- 3 Final Thoughts
Our Top 3 Best Putters For Women – At A Glance
- Style: Mallet Style
- Size: 32"
- Performance: Forgiving with a large sweet spot
- MOI: High
- Style: Mallet Style
- Size: 33"
- Performance: Consistent impact, roll, and distance
- MOI: High
Top 10 Ladies Putters For Beginner, Average, and Pro Golfers
1) Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier Putter
The Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier is a great putter for women that are out for buying golf putters.
Cleveland has done an excellent job in making a putter that is under $200 and offers the same premium performance and feels that other high-end putters provide, making it one of the best putters for women on our list.
The Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier Putter is on our list of the best putters for women because of its minimalist design and performance-oriented approach toward mallet putters.
This hybrid putter head is a little heavy but allows you to play putting strokes seamlessly on the green.
- This mallet putter comes with a precision-milled face, with a unique diamond pattern that increases friction for a pure roll and a softer feel at impact.
- The design focuses on the unique putting strokes of golfers.
- Keeping in mind that each player has different hand positions the Cleveland Hunting on Beach Soft Premier comes with two different Lamkin grips. SINKFIT Skinny/ Slim Pistol Grip and SINKFIT Pistol. Golfers with an arcing stroke can choose a skinny pistol while players with straight-back-and-through strokes can choose a thicker pistol grip.
- The putter has a traditional steel shaft with a sleek, gray PVD finish that gives a high-end feel and aesthetic.
- To offer consistent golf ball speeds the Soft Premier Series comes with Speed Optimized Face Technology, which allows consistent strokes of the golf putter.
- This is a face-balanced putter offering a balanced experience to the user of this golf club.
- It is an ideal putter for women golfers that have a high handicap or a slightly arcing stroke.
- It has soft muted feedback with a solid feel
- Female golfers can easily get accustomed to the weight and feel of this putter
- Premium build quality that is aesthetic and feels exceptional
- Consistent forward roll
- Players who want a harder ping like the sound should not choose this option because it may be too soft for them
2) Evnroll ER11vx Putter
Evnroll ER11vx Putter offers an upgraded experience to golfers thanks to its High Moment Of Inertia and greater stability.
Women golfers that have recently started playing golf will find it extremely forgiving due to its performance.
- Evnroll ER11vx comes with its weight distributed towards the edges of the club head which women golfers will find really helpful even if their strike is off-centered.
- The putter shaft and head have a 6061 aluminum construction and two 303 stainless steel weights that distribute the head weight to add stability.
- The putter face is CNC milled for enhanced forward roll on lengths of putts.
- The manufacturer uses different swing weights depending on the putter length which varies between 33-inch, 34-inch, and 35-inch.
- This mallet style putter is toe-hung and comes with six different putter shaft and hosel options: Short Slant, Inline Slant, Short Plumber, Mid Slant, Long Plumber, and Long Slant.
- Best putter for women because of its exceptional putter head design that allows consistent putting stroke.
- It has a high MOI that offers greater stiffness to the golf club when it hits the golf ball.
- It comes with an alignment line for increased accuracy when putting.
- Premium construction that will last you for a lifetime.
- Limited numbers are produced so offer exclusivity to the owner.
- It might be too expensive for people who just want to give golf a try.
3) TaylorMade Golf Spider X Putter
The TaylorMade Spider X is an excellent women’s golf putter because of its alignment features. It has a compact and sleek design that offers high MOI, which is uncommon.
All-in-all, it is the best women’s putter because of its forgiving performance due to alignment features and high MOI.
The TaylorMade Spider X Putter is a versatile putter with high MOI and a mid-sized head that offers consistent ball speeds and accuracy.
The copper and white finish of TaylorMade Spider adds to its distinctive design philosophy and makes it stand out among other mallet style putters.
- The TaylorMade Spider has a steel frame that has a weighted club head, with 15g of carbon composite sole section.
- The steel weights are a purpose-built upgrade over the previous generation Spider Tours pod weights.
- You can find 6-gram weights on the Spider X with 34 and 35-inch putters; however, you can also opt for tungsten weights if you want a heavier club face.
- As far as the alignment features go, you can choose the TaylorMade Spider in two configurations – Single Sight Line or Wider Looking Tru Path Alignment. The latter has a width that is half of a golf ball and flows over the leading edge to help you aim better.
- The Pure Roll face insert is an aluminum and surlyn mix that gives better feedback than surlyn-only inserts.
- TaylorMade Spider also comes with a choice of hosels that allow you to change the slant and toe hang for players with arcing strokes.
- This TaylorMade putter is best for women golfers who want functional alignment features.
- The high MOI allows higher ball speed even if you miss a hit.
- Since most women golfers find it hard to choose the right putter weight, this comes with a variety of options.
- It also offers excellent forgiveness for a smaller size head that resembles a blade style putter.
- The pure roll face insert gives off a great sound at impact and feels amazing.
- You need to keep your hands ahead of the ball for a successful putting stroke.
4) Cleveland Frontline 4.0 Putter
The Cleveland Frontline 4.0 is a blade putter that offers more weight at the face of the blade which makes distance control easier and helps high to mid-handicap players square the putter.
It has excellent balance and feels, making it one of the perfect women’s golf putters.
- Cleveland Frontline 4.0 blade style putter comes with a milled face groove system, known as speed-optimized face technology that provides equal speed to the ball regardless of which part of the face hits it.
- This blade putter comes with a stealthy black finish that is complimented with a single white line as an alignment aid.
- This series of blade putters come with a plumbers neck option and toe hang option as well
- Cleveland forward weighting technology helps with consistent putts that are straight/aligned.
- This blade putter offers accurate distance control due to its SOFT technology
- It pairs up nicely with the Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol Grip to provide a comfortable and performance-oriented experience.
- The black finish looks excellent and pops up great on the golf course
- It is also offered in other neck options as well
- Might look cheap and underwhelming to some players due to its finishing
5) Odyssey Golf 2022 Women's White Hot OG Putter
With a forgiving nature, this mallet putter will allow players with a high handicap to put the ball more consistently.
With a larger sweet spot and face insert, it is among the best putters for women and won't leave them disappointed.
It also comes with a headcover to protect it from wear and tear. All-in-all it is an excellent new putter for women looking to invest their time in the golf game which makes it our lists top pick.
The Odyssey White Hot OG is an excellent stroke lab shaft option for women who prefer a shorter-length putter.
It offers the same performance as other Odyssey putters with consistent putting stroke and accuracy.
- The Odyssey White Hot OG offers the exact same feel, sound, and performance as the previous White Hot series.
- It comes with a two-part urethane insert
- It has a Silver PVD finish with fine milling on the surface making it a premium offering
- It is also available in a stepped steel shaft with a pistol grip for a classic experience.
- This Odyssey putter stays true to its heritage with its fine construction and build quality
- The stroke lab shaft design reduces the weight of the shaft and this weight is distributed towards the head and the grip end.
- It is available in shorter lengths making it one of the best putters for women
- Pearl white shaft looks excellent on the greens and gives it a unique minimalist look.
- Players might find it hard to get used to this putter
6) Mizuno M. Craft Putter
The Mizuno M. Craft Putter is a forged, CNC-milled carbon steel mallet style putter that was recently introduced by the Japanese manufacturer.
It delivers softer feedback thanks to the forged iron face and allows golfers to square their hits.
- These mallet putters have a CNC face milling pattern that gives a softer feel and pure roll to the ball.
- Sharp details that provide it with a clean and crisp look
- Sounds firm on impact with the ball giving the player more confidence.
- Weighing around 355g this putter also comes with a weight kit that has two 3g and 13g weights.
- It has a strong toe-hang for an arcing putting stroke
- The mid-slant neck gives more time to square the club face
- Its balance can be changed according to your liking
- The putter has excellent built quality.
- Has a traditional shape with all the necessary design features.
- The black finish can get smeared after some sessions.
7) TaylorMade Spider EX Putter
The TaylorMade Spider EX Putter offers excellent stability with a solid but soft feel that makes your golfing experience more confident.
This golf putter is quite forgiving even with a smaller cross-section
- Spider EX golf putter features a fluted feel shaft for an enhanced user experience in terms of feel, stability, and ball control
- This golf putter also features a White True Path Alignment feature to allow you to square the club more easily.
- Lower center of gravity for better distances and performance.
- White TPU urethane with silver aluminum beam inserts for better roll and feedback.
- It also comes with Tungsten Back Weights.
- The Taylor Made Spider EX golf putters offer exceptional stability to women golfers
- Its White True Path alignment aid offers easy-to-see cues for the perfect putting stroke
- The insert gives it a soft but stable feel that is excellent for people that do not want a harsh feedback
- The white color theme can be a little taxing on your eyes.
8) TaylorMade Spider SR Putter
The TaylorMade SR is the best putter in terms of looks and overall performance.
Most mallet putters tend to be oversized which makes them a hassle to carry around but the Spider SR has a smaller cross-section while packing the same punch.
- Tour-inspired heavy feel with a winged shape.
- Soft TPU urethane insert for better roll.
- Two back weights to increase the MOI of the putter
- This golf putter also features a White True Path Alignment feature, allowing you to square the club more easily.
- Lower center of gravity for better distances and performance.
- Just like the rest of the Spider series the SR also has stunning looks
- It offers excellent stability just like the EX version
- Its higher MOI makes it a forgiving putter
- This is not suited for players who want to rotate their golf clubs
9) Cleveland Golf Frontline Putter Cero Slant
The Cleveland Frontline Putter Series offers golf putters with a center of gravity that is towards the face of the club head.
This design feature makes them a unique and important golf club among other options.
- The Tungsten Forward Weighting provides better stability and more accurate putts.
- Speed-optimized face Technology – Cleveland’s proprietary speed-optimized face Technology pattern normalizes ball speed across the face.
- 2135 Alignment features for better aim
- Hostel configurations for every kind of user.
- Clean and sleek black finish that gives it an aesthetic look
- Forgiving even if you hit the ball off-centered
- The putts travel straight right of the face of the club
- Allows greater shot accuracy at shorter distances
- Not for players with a low handicap
10) WILSON Infinite Women's Golf Putter
The WILSON Infinite Women’s Putter is an excellent option at a great price point, which makes it our budget pick.
It allows great control and feedback thanks to its soft face and comfortable grip.
- It is a mallet head putter with Double Neck Hosel.
- Its ultra-dark PVD finish makes it look attractive
- With a slightly thicker grip, it can be held without any difficulty
- The double-milled face provides consistent impact, roll and distance.
- Parallel & Perpendicular sight lines make alignment easier for players.
- It has soft feedback that also lets you know whether your putting stroke was centered or not
- Just like other higher-end options this putter is very forgiving and performs even if you mishit the ball.
- It is heavier than blade putters so you can also hit longer putts effortlessly.
- With a length of 33-inch it is great for women players.
- Some players might find it difficult to use the alignment lines due to its double-neck design
What To Consider When Choosing The Best Putter For Women?
When it comes to choosing the right putter for women you will have to consider the following factors:
The ideal women’s putter has a length of 32 to 34 inches but you can go for a longer length depending on your height and what feels comfortable in your hands.
2) Mallet vs. Blade
If you are a newbie, it is recommended that you should go for a mallet putter because they are more forgiving and consistent.
You can shift toward the blade putters when you gain a little more experience.
3) Putter Shaft
Most putters have a steel shaft but thanks to new golf technology you can now choose partial graphite partial steel shafts as well.
4) Putter Weight
It is important to choose the right weight because it will help you maintain the consistency of your stroke.
Putters for women are made to be very light which can make your strokes cover a lesser distance.
Most women golfers tend to go with midsize grips with a soft feel but you can choose the one that feels comfortable to you.
Remember that you can hold a putter with different hand positions to get the perfect putting shot.
Among these 10 best putters for women, you will definitely find a putter that will suit your style.
In the end, it all draws down to what feels comfortable in your hand.
But if you cannot make any decision, you can choose any of our top 3 putters for women.
Each offers optimal performance with consistent results, leaving no room for disappointment.