Launched in 2000, GOLF 20/20 is the industry’s trade organization and, through a collaborative effort of golf’s leading organizations, develops initiatives designed to drive participation and interest in the game. Allied partners include associations, manufacturers, course owners / operators, media and others.
GOLF 20/20 Reports
- 2016 U.S. Golf Economy Report
- 2012 CMAA Economic Impact Study
- 2011 Golf Economy Report
- 2011 National Charitable Impact Report
- Full State by State Economic Impact Reports
- National Golf Foundation – Participation Reports