Congress on the Course
Founded in 2018, the Congressional Golf Association's mission is to advance the interests of current and prospective golfers in and around Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
Congressional Golf Association
CGA is a bi-partisan organization dedicated to encouraging Professional Development, Social Engagement, Community Service and advocating for the game of golf by strengthening civic participation and representation in all levels of government and outside organizations.
CGA is the premier hub where golfers of all backgrounds can come together to network, play and have an impact on the game we all love.
- Strengthen bi-partisanship
- Encourage greater participation through community engagement
- Introduce the game to youth, with an emphasis on minorities and people of color
- Targeted programs based on the individuals skill level
- Collect golf equipment (i.e. golf balls, hats, tees, shoes, clubs, ball markers, etc.) to disseminate to kids and newcomers to assist with their development and encourage further participation
- Host a 1 day Congressional golf tournament
- Monthly range sessions
- Monthly Member outings at a selected course
- Looking to partner with local golf courses to secure rates and preferred tee times
- Coming soon: Community service activities with The First Tee of Greater Washington
- Partnering with National, TPC Potomac and TFW to secure tickets for CGA Members
Whether you play every day, have never picked up a club or just interested in learning more about the game, Congressional Golf Association (CGA) is here to support your golfing needs. To join the movement and stay current on all of CGA’s activities, simply email the Commissioner, Lewis Myers, at email@example.com
Credentials to join: Open to anyone interested in advancing the game of golf