- More Articles
- Major Golf Industry Companies to Join #inviteHER Initiative
- Golf Means $2.3 Billion to Minnesota's Economy
- Five Questions with Cathy Harbin, Get Golf Ready
- The World of Golf Came Together to Drive Business Forward at the 66th Merchandise Show
- PGA Jr. League Aims To Attract More Families To The Game After Record-Setting Year
- Programs for PGA Forum Stage Announced for the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- PGA of America Promotes Sandy Cross to Chief People Officer and Arjun Chowdri to Chief Innovation Officer
- 2018 PGA TOUR Tournaments Generate $190 Million in Charitable Impact
- Five Questions with George Cooper, Forbes Tate Partners
November 27, 2018
Take Part in #GivingTuesday
For those that are unfamiliar with #GivingTuesday, it is a global day fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on holiday and end-of-year giving.
WE ARE GOLF supports multiple initiatives that give back to the community, and you can too!
The First Tee – The First Tee’s mission to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. Click here to find out ways to give back.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf – LPGA*USGA Girls Golf creates experiences that help girls fall in love with the game. Volunteers are passionate about helping young people experience success and, by contributing their time, they help make a direct impact on the lives of girls in their communities. To get involved, click here.
PGA Jr. League – PGA Jr. League is the flagship youth pillar program of the PGA of America's 501 (c)(3) foundation, PGA REACH, with the goal of making the program accessible to all interested kids in the United States and around the world. To learn more and donate online, click here.
Drive, Chip and Putt Championship – A joint initiative founded in 2013 by the Masters Tournament, USGA and the PGA of America, Drive, Chip and Putt is a free nationwide junior golf development competition aimed at growing the game by focusing on three fundamental skills employed in golf.
Carry the Game – Carry the game is an advocacy group that introduces young students to the game of golf by creating additional opportunities for them to train and work as caddies and encourages them to be lifelong players. To learn how you can support the program, click here.