- More Articles
- 2019 to Bring Record-Breaking Excitement, Innovation to the LPGA Tour
- PGA of America Relocating Headquarters to Frisco as Part of Innovative Public-Private Partnership
- Joe Passov to Receive ASGCA Donald Ross Award
- PGA REACH, Grayhawk Golf Club and National Car Rental Partner with Golf Channel to Air Primetime Special Highlighting the 2018 PGA Jr. League on Dec. 4
- PHIT Act at the Goal Line
- World Golf Foundation Convenes Historic Minority Supplier Diversity Conference at World Golf Village
- Greg McLaughlin Named World Golf Foundation CEO & President of The First Tee
- Take Part in #GivingTuesday
- Team California Claims 2018 PGA Jr. League Championship presented by National Car Rental
November 27, 2018
Take Part in #GivingTuesday
For those that are unfamiliar with #GivingTuesday, it is a global day fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on holiday and end-of-year giving.
WE ARE GOLF supports multiple initiatives that give back to the community, and you can too!
The First Tee – The First Tee’s mission to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. Click here to find out ways to give back.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf – LPGA*USGA Girls Golf creates experiences that help girls fall in love with the game. Volunteers are passionate about helping young people experience success and, by contributing their time, they help make a direct impact on the lives of girls in their communities. To get involved, click here.
PGA Jr. League – PGA Jr. League is the flagship youth pillar program of the PGA of America's 501 (c)(3) foundation, PGA REACH, with the goal of making the program accessible to all interested kids in the United States and around the world. To learn more and donate online, click here.
Drive, Chip and Putt Championship – A joint initiative founded in 2013 by the Masters Tournament, USGA and the PGA of America, Drive, Chip and Putt is a free nationwide junior golf development competition aimed at growing the game by focusing on three fundamental skills employed in golf.
Carry the Game – Carry the game is an advocacy group that introduces young students to the game of golf by creating additional opportunities for them to train and work as caddies and encourages them to be lifelong players. To learn how you can support the program, click here.