- More Articles
- National Golf Day 2019 Set for May 1 in Washington, D.C.
- Global Consensus For Golf in the Race to Tackle Physical Inactivity
- RSM Expands Birdies For Love for First Eight 2018-19 TOUR Regular Season Events
- World Golf Hall of Fame Introduces Peggy Kirk Bell, Retief Goosen, Billy Payne, Jan Stephenson and Dennis Walters as the Class of 2019
- Social Media Influencers Join #inviteHER Campaign
- NBC Sports' Ryder Cup Final Day Coverage From Paris Up 23% vs. 2014 From Scotland
- 2018 United States Ryder Cup Team Directs $2.85 Million to Community Outreach and Youth Golf Development Programs
- Too Many People Missing Out on Health Benefits of Golf, Says Expert Panel
- TOUR Championship Final Round Becomes Highest-Rated FedEx Cup Playoffs Telecast Ever
May 24, 2018
National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
WE ARE GOLF has entered into an agreement with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) to collaborate on initiatives aimed at involving NGLCC members in the sport. Elements of the partnership include relationship development and introductions between key contacts from members of the NGLCC and golf industry organizations and Diversity & Inclusion development where NGLCC can lend their expertise to assist golf industry stakeholders with their D&I efforts.
For more information about the work being done by the NGLCC, please visit their website at www.nglcc.org.