- More Articles
- Programs for PGA Forum Stage Announced for the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- PGA of America Promotes Sandy Cross to Chief People Officer and Arjun Chowdri to Chief Innovation Officer
- 2018 PGA TOUR Tournaments Generate $190 Million in Charitable Impact
- Five Questions with George Cooper, Forbes Tate Partners
- 2019 to Bring Record-Breaking Excitement, Innovation to the LPGA Tour
- PGA of America Relocating Headquarters to Frisco as Part of Innovative Public-Private Partnership
- Joe Passov to Receive ASGCA Donald Ross Award
- PGA REACH, Grayhawk Golf Club and National Car Rental Partner with Golf Channel to Air Primetime Special Highlighting the 2018 PGA Jr. League on Dec. 4
- PHIT Act at the Goal Line
May 24, 2018
National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
WE ARE GOLF has entered into an agreement with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) to collaborate on initiatives aimed at involving NGLCC members in the sport. Elements of the partnership include relationship development and introductions between key contacts from members of the NGLCC and golf industry organizations and Diversity & Inclusion development where NGLCC can lend their expertise to assist golf industry stakeholders with their D&I efforts.
For more information about the work being done by the NGLCC, please visit their website at www.nglcc.org.