- More Articles
- Women & Girls Golf Is Showcased Around the World
- USGA, Topgolf and FOX Sports to Host Nationwide U.S. Open Watch Party on June 14
- Be A Part Of Women's Golf Day
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
- LPGA and 18Birdies Announce Joint Initiative to Promote Women's Golf
- The National Golf Foundation Issues 2018 Golf Industry Report
- USGA Increases Commitment to Growing the Game Through PLAY9 Program
- WE ARE GOLF Celebrates 11th Annual National Golf Day in Washington, D.C.
- WE ARE GOLF Reports 22% Increase in U.S. Golf Economic Impact Ahead of National Golf Day
May 24, 2018
National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
WE ARE GOLF has entered into an agreement with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) to collaborate on initiatives aimed at involving NGLCC members in the sport. Elements of the partnership include relationship development and introductions between key contacts from members of the NGLCC and golf industry organizations and Diversity & Inclusion development where NGLCC can lend their expertise to assist golf industry stakeholders with their D&I efforts.
For more information about the work being done by the NGLCC, please visit their website at www.nglcc.org.