- More Articles
- Five Questions with Jesse Menachem, Executive Director/CEO at Massachusetts Golf Association
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America Assumes Leadership Role for First Green Operations and Management
- USGA and Topgolf’s World Golf Tour Game Launch Inaugural Virtual U.S. Amateur Esports Competition
- NBC Sports Posts Most-Watched Final Round at The Open in 18 Years
- The PGA of America and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Partner to Advance Diversity through the 100th PGA Championship
- PHIT Leaps Forward on Congressional Agenda
- The R&A Unveil New Women in Golf Charter
- PGA of America Partners with Radius Sports Group to Elevate Supplier Inclusion Program
- Top 10 Facts About Golf
May 24, 2018
National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
WE ARE GOLF has entered into an agreement with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) to collaborate on initiatives aimed at involving NGLCC members in the sport. Elements of the partnership include relationship development and introductions between key contacts from members of the NGLCC and golf industry organizations and Diversity & Inclusion development where NGLCC can lend their expertise to assist golf industry stakeholders with their D&I efforts.
For more information about the work being done by the NGLCC, please visit their website at www.nglcc.org.