- More Articles
- Women & Girls Golf Is Showcased Around the World
- USGA, Topgolf and FOX Sports to Host Nationwide U.S. Open Watch Party on June 14
- Be A Part Of Women's Golf Day
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
- LPGA and 18Birdies Announce Joint Initiative to Promote Women's Golf
- The National Golf Foundation Issues 2018 Golf Industry Report
- USGA Increases Commitment to Growing the Game Through PLAY9 Program
- WE ARE GOLF Celebrates 11th Annual National Golf Day in Washington, D.C.
- WE ARE GOLF Reports 22% Increase in U.S. Golf Economic Impact Ahead of National Golf Day
August 08, 2017
July Golf Weather Brings National "Bounce"
Good news for golfers teeing off this summer. July brought better weather across the United States.
July weather results posted a timely "green" comparable as Available Rounds for the month were +3% at the national level vs. Year Ago (YA)...
Jim Koppenhaver comments, "July's weather dividend was meaningful for a summer month and relatively widespread so we should get a nice demand boost from this when Datatech publishes the July rounds figures. Favorability was slightly more prevalent east of the Rockies and more to the south than the north within the East-Central geographies. The SE Coast is having a particularly good run of weather compared to '16."
The full report from Pellucid can be read here.