- More Articles
- TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
- Five Questions with a PGA TOUR Executive
- 2017 PGA Junior League Championship Presented by National Car Rental to be Contested at Grayhawk Golf Club, Nov. 16-19
- National Golf Foundation: 5 Questions with Bridgestone Golf CEO Angel Ilagan
- Patriot Golf Day: How Teeing It up Raises Millions for Folds of Honor, U.S. Military Families
- Washington Post: Five Myths About Golf
- Organizers are Preparing Bellerive Country Club for 100th PGA Championship
- New York Times - A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
- The First Tee & Dell Technologies Championship Youth Golf Day Returns to MGA Links on August 30
August 08, 2017
July Golf Weather Brings National "Bounce"
Good news for golfers teeing off this summer. July brought better weather across the United States.
July weather results posted a timely "green" comparable as Available Rounds for the month were +3% at the national level vs. Year Ago (YA)...
Jim Koppenhaver comments, "July's weather dividend was meaningful for a summer month and relatively widespread so we should get a nice demand boost from this when Datatech publishes the July rounds figures. Favorability was slightly more prevalent east of the Rockies and more to the south than the north within the East-Central geographies. The SE Coast is having a particularly good run of weather compared to '16."
The full report from Pellucid can be read here.