- More Articles
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
- LPGA and 18Birdies Announce Joint Initiative to Promote Women's Golf
- The National Golf Foundation Issues 2018 Golf Industry Report
- USGA Increases Commitment to Growing the Game Through PLAY9 Program
- WE ARE GOLF Celebrates 11th Annual National Golf Day in Washington, D.C.
- WE ARE GOLF Reports 22% Increase in U.S. Golf Economic Impact Ahead of National Golf Day
- WE ARE GOLF Partners with Topgolf for Complimentary Lessons on National Golf Day
- Chairman Fred Ridley Announces Augusta National Women’s Amateur Championship
- Steve Mona Comments on Tiger Woods Ahead of Masters
November 28, 2017
Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
Here are worthy causes for your consideration this Giving Tuesday. Thank you to all who contribute.
GCSAA / Environmental Institute for Golf - http://www.eifg.org/donate
How do we use your contribution to ensure the long-term viability of the game of golf? By fostering sustainability through research, education, awareness, education, programs and scholarships for the benefit of golf course management professionals, golf facilities and the game.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf - https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GirlsGolf
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf launched 12 Days of Giving to showcase the impact that golf can have on the lives of the girls who play the game. Your gift, regardless of the amount, will help provide valuable resources help inspire and empower girls across the world.
PGA REACH - https://pgareach.org/
PGA REACH is the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The mission of PGA REACH is to positively impact the lives of youth, military, and diverse populations by enabling access to PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and the game of golf.
The First Tee - https://thefirsttee.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate/
Today you will make DOUBLE the impact for a child when you help them discover their full potential through character education programs at The First Tee. That’s because Toro has offered to match all gifts, up to $20,000.