- More Articles
- President George Herbert Walker Bush to receive ASGCA Donald Ross Award
- PGA Golf Clinics for Women to Debut in 2018
- Five Questions with Troy Warfield, President of Topgolf International
- PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan Named World Golf Foundation Chairman for 2018
- 2017 Patriot Golf Day: Folds of Honor Lands Record Year, Raises $7 Million for Families of Veterans
- Carry the Game Promotes Youth Caddying, Helps Develop Young Golfers
- 40,000-plus Expected for PGA Show
- New PGA Golf Management University Program Scholarships Available for Students at 18 PGA-Accredited Universities
- Five Questions with Golf Digest's Cory Bradburn
November 28, 2017
Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
Here are worthy causes for your consideration this Giving Tuesday. Thank you to all who contribute.
GCSAA / Environmental Institute for Golf - http://www.eifg.org/donate
How do we use your contribution to ensure the long-term viability of the game of golf? By fostering sustainability through research, education, awareness, education, programs and scholarships for the benefit of golf course management professionals, golf facilities and the game.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf - https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GirlsGolf
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf launched 12 Days of Giving to showcase the impact that golf can have on the lives of the girls who play the game. Your gift, regardless of the amount, will help provide valuable resources help inspire and empower girls across the world.
PGA REACH - https://pgareach.org/
PGA REACH is the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The mission of PGA REACH is to positively impact the lives of youth, military, and diverse populations by enabling access to PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and the game of golf.
The First Tee - https://thefirsttee.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate/
Today you will make DOUBLE the impact for a child when you help them discover their full potential through character education programs at The First Tee. That’s because Toro has offered to match all gifts, up to $20,000.