- More Articles
- Five Questions with Jesse Menachem, Executive Director/CEO at Massachusetts Golf Association
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America Assumes Leadership Role for First Green Operations and Management
- USGA and Topgolf’s World Golf Tour Game Launch Inaugural Virtual U.S. Amateur Esports Competition
- NBC Sports Posts Most-Watched Final Round at The Open in 18 Years
- The PGA of America and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Partner to Advance Diversity through the 100th PGA Championship
- PHIT Leaps Forward on Congressional Agenda
- The R&A Unveil New Women in Golf Charter
- PGA of America Partners with Radius Sports Group to Elevate Supplier Inclusion Program
- Top 10 Facts About Golf
November 28, 2017
Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
Here are worthy causes for your consideration this Giving Tuesday. Thank you to all who contribute.
GCSAA / Environmental Institute for Golf - http://www.eifg.org/donate
How do we use your contribution to ensure the long-term viability of the game of golf? By fostering sustainability through research, education, awareness, education, programs and scholarships for the benefit of golf course management professionals, golf facilities and the game.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf - https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GirlsGolf
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf launched 12 Days of Giving to showcase the impact that golf can have on the lives of the girls who play the game. Your gift, regardless of the amount, will help provide valuable resources help inspire and empower girls across the world.
PGA REACH - https://pgareach.org/
PGA REACH is the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The mission of PGA REACH is to positively impact the lives of youth, military, and diverse populations by enabling access to PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and the game of golf.
The First Tee - https://thefirsttee.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate/
Today you will make DOUBLE the impact for a child when you help them discover their full potential through character education programs at The First Tee. That’s because Toro has offered to match all gifts, up to $20,000.