- More Articles
- 5 Questions with adidas Golf President Jeff Lienhart
- Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
- Georgia Captures 6th PGA Jr. League Championship Presented by National Car Rental over New Jersey 6 ½-5 ½
- PGA REACH Announces Inaugural PGA National Day of HOPE on Nov. 11
- ‘Don’t You Think Golf Can Use Any Dose of Coolness It Can Get?’
- Youth On Course Achieves 100,000 Rounds Played by Junior Golfers in 2017
- 2018 U.S. Open Internship Program Accepting Applications
- PGA of America Forms Golf Relief and Assistance Fund to Aid Disaster Victims Industrywide
- Colorado’s CommonGround Golf Course: A Daily-Fee Facility for the 21st Century
November 28, 2017
Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
Here are worthy causes for your consideration this Giving Tuesday. Thank you to all who contribute.
GCSAA / Environmental Institute for Golf - http://www.eifg.org/donate
How do we use your contribution to ensure the long-term viability of the game of golf? By fostering sustainability through research, education, awareness, education, programs and scholarships for the benefit of golf course management professionals, golf facilities and the game.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf - https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GirlsGolf
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf launched 12 Days of Giving to showcase the impact that golf can have on the lives of the girls who play the game. Your gift, regardless of the amount, will help provide valuable resources help inspire and empower girls across the world.
PGA REACH - https://pgareach.org/
PGA REACH is the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The mission of PGA REACH is to positively impact the lives of youth, military, and diverse populations by enabling access to PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and the game of golf.
The First Tee - https://thefirsttee.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate/
Today you will make DOUBLE the impact for a child when you help them discover their full potential through character education programs at The First Tee. That’s because Toro has offered to match all gifts, up to $20,000.