- More Articles
- Global Consensus For Golf in the Race to Tackle Physical Inactivity
- RSM Expands Birdies For Love for First Eight 2018-19 TOUR Regular Season Events
- World Golf Hall of Fame Introduces Peggy Kirk Bell, Retief Goosen, Billy Payne, Jan Stephenson and Dennis Walters as the Class of 2019
- Social Media Influencers Join #inviteHER Campaign
- NBC Sports' Ryder Cup Final Day Coverage From Paris Up 23% vs. 2014 From Scotland
- 2018 United States Ryder Cup Team Directs $2.85 Million to Community Outreach and Youth Golf Development Programs
- Too Many People Missing Out on Health Benefits of Golf, Says Expert Panel
- TOUR Championship Final Round Becomes Highest-Rated FedEx Cup Playoffs Telecast Ever
- PGA of America partners with Congressional Country Club to host Championships
November 28, 2017
Four Great Causes for #GivingTuesday
Here are worthy causes for your consideration this Giving Tuesday. Thank you to all who contribute.
GCSAA / Environmental Institute for Golf - http://www.eifg.org/donate
How do we use your contribution to ensure the long-term viability of the game of golf? By fostering sustainability through research, education, awareness, education, programs and scholarships for the benefit of golf course management professionals, golf facilities and the game.
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf - https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GirlsGolf
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf launched 12 Days of Giving to showcase the impact that golf can have on the lives of the girls who play the game. Your gift, regardless of the amount, will help provide valuable resources help inspire and empower girls across the world.
PGA REACH - https://pgareach.org/
PGA REACH is the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America. The mission of PGA REACH is to positively impact the lives of youth, military, and diverse populations by enabling access to PGA Professionals, PGA Sections and the game of golf.
The First Tee - https://thefirsttee.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate/
Today you will make DOUBLE the impact for a child when you help them discover their full potential through character education programs at The First Tee. That’s because Toro has offered to match all gifts, up to $20,000.