- More Articles
- Georgia Captures 6th PGA Jr. League Championship Presented by National Car Rental over New Jersey 6 ½-5 ½
- PGA REACH Announces Inaugural PGA National Day of HOPE on Nov. 11
- ‘Don’t You Think Golf Can Use Any Dose of Coolness It Can Get?’
- Youth On Course Achieves 100,000 Rounds Played by Junior Golfers in 2017
- 2018 U.S. Open Internship Program Accepting Applications
- PGA of America Forms Golf Relief and Assistance Fund to Aid Disaster Victims Industrywide
- Colorado’s CommonGround Golf Course: A Daily-Fee Facility for the 21st Century
- Clemmie Perry Honored as Lightning Community Hero
- NGF: What’s New and Next for U.S. Golf Courses Under Construction
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.