- More Articles
- 40,000-plus Expected for PGA Show
- New PGA Golf Management University Program Scholarships Available for Students at 18 PGA-Accredited Universities
- Five Questions with Golf Digest's Cory Bradburn
- United States Disabled Open Golf Championship Set for May 8-10 in Orlando, Fla.
- PGA TOUR, its Tournaments Surpass $180 Million Generated for Charity in 2017
- National Golf Day 2018 Set for April 25 in Washington, D.C.
- Don't Miss the First National Inclusive Golf Conference
- The Drive to Save Muny
- Introducing the New Mass Golf
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.