- More Articles
- TOUR Championship Final Round Becomes Highest-Rated FedEx Cup Playoffs Telecast Ever
- PGA of America partners with Congressional Country Club to host Championships
- 104 Years Later, Buhl Park Golf Club Still Offers Free Play
- PGA of America Golf Relief and Assistance Fund Available to Aid Hurricane Florence Victims Industrywide
- Five Questions with Ben Sharpe, President of Toptracer
- PGA Reach Extends Partnership with Grayhawk Golf Club to Host PGA Jr. League Championship Presented By National Car Rental Through 2022
- U.S. Golf Industry Unites to Launch #inviteHER Campaign
- Seth Waugh Named PGA of America CEO
- Five Questions with Jesse Menachem, Executive Director/CEO at Massachusetts Golf Association
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.