- More Articles
- Top 10 Facts About Golf
- Women & Girls Golf Is Showcased Around the World
- USGA, Topgolf and FOX Sports to Host Nationwide U.S. Open Watch Party on June 14
- Be A Part Of Women's Golf Day
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce Partnership with WE ARE GOLF
- LPGA and 18Birdies Announce Joint Initiative to Promote Women's Golf
- The National Golf Foundation Issues 2018 Golf Industry Report
- USGA Increases Commitment to Growing the Game Through PLAY9 Program
- WE ARE GOLF Celebrates 11th Annual National Golf Day in Washington, D.C.
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.